PR encompasses any activity, online or offline, designed to improve communications and build relationships. This includes, but is not limited to, Analyst, Blogger, Community, Employee and Media relations; crisis communications; and public speaking. The right PR campaign can deliver an equivalent of millions of dollars’ worth of ad placement — We’ve done it in the past and We’ll do it again. We will work with You to develop a PR strategy to introduce as many people as possible to your company.
Here is a sample of the activities our team uses to drive our digital PR performance:
• Strategic Campaign Development: is one of our favorite parts of the job — it’s also a critical aspect of Your overall PR strategy. We’ll work with You to identify stories that the Media will be likely to latch onto, and then work to get the word out via press release, social media.
• Leverage original Content, including case studies, white papers and ebooks, to generate Media coverage.
• Responding to Reporter queries and putting You up to them as an Expert/Authority in Your field so You can give Your Analyst or Expert opinion on TV, Radio or other media.
• Monitor placements and mentions of the Brand and Organization Leaders.
• Nurture relationships with Writers, Editors, Bloggers and Analysts.
• Pursue editorial opportunities in Media outlets.
• Place byline articles and Guest blog posts.
• Secure speaking engagements and Industry awards.